Mom And Dad

by Jonathan from Montreal

Mom and Dad
Mom and Dad

My heroes are my parents. My parents help me with everything that I need help with even when they have a lot of other things to do. For example, I was racing a friend and I went really fast, but there was a speed bump and I flipped in the air and broke my teeth. Right away my mom brought me to the dentist and he fixed my teeth . If I want to share something I could always share anything with them. My mom makes me do a lot of studying and at the end I do well in the test. If I need help from them I’m never scared to ask them. If I have a bad test they get angry but then they realize that I have to study more and they help me with the mistakes I got. They always love me even if they’re very angry with me. My mom is from Canada. My dad is from Morocco. My mom’s first language is Spanish. My mom was brought up by a Spanish family and then she converted when she met my dad. My dad’s first language is Hebrew. My mom has one sister. My dad has three brothers. Without them it would be hard because they set a good example by telling me if what I’m doing is right or wrong like when I was small I would fight with my brother and my parents would tell us that it was wrong. Without them I wouldn’t behave and do the right things. That’s why I picked my parents as my heroes.

The World Factbook - Information about Spain
The World Factbook - Information about Israel