Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima

by Hector from Newark

Ronaldo 15 total goals in the world cup
Ronaldo 15 total goals in the world cup

Ronaldois one of the best soccer players to play soccer of all time. He is 34 years old and has one of the most successful players ever to touch the ball. Ronaldo is a Brazilian soccer player who was born on September 22, 1976 in the city of Bento Ribeiro, Brazil, a poor neighborhood in the city Rio de Janeiro. At a very young age success in soccer was seen in Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is one of the greatest players of all time which is why he is my HERO. Ronaldo has done many things to become my hero on and off the field. He sets good examples and is an inspiration to many including me. Ronaldo once set up a friendly match with Zidane to help donate money for the victims of Hurricane Katrina. The match was televised and raised money for the victims, Ronaldo, out of the kindness of his heart, made a donation to a disaster that happened in another country and that is why he is my HERO.

Ronaldo is an incredible player and has influenced me to be a successful, hard working player. He was the first player I remember ever watching on television, which is still very clear in my memory to this day. Ronaldo had incredible speed and looked like a blur. He was a prolific scorer in the 1990's and early 2000's and ever since then I have had a lot of passion for my favorite sport, soccer. Ronaldo may be the reason why I love soccer so much and that is why he my HERO.

Ronaldo has had a great career in soccer, he has won the FIFA player of the year three times which means he was the best player in the world three years. Ronaldo was named as one of the best starting eleven of all-time by France Football and was named to the FIFA 100, a list of the greatest soccer players. Although he has much success he has also had knee injuries requiring surgery and I have also had surgery and just seeing that surgery has not slowed him down has given me inspiration to get back to my former level of play. Ronaldo is my HERO.

Ronaldo is my HERO for all the work he has done on and off the field. He has been a great example to me both to be a good person off the field and a great player on the field. Ronaldo is my HERO.

9ronaldo9 - For more about my hero!
wikipedia - For more about Ronaldo

Powered by NopCommerce