Help for Haiti

Support the Earthquake Recovery Efforts in Haiti

Partners in Health at work in Haiti
Partners in Health at work in Haiti

PARTNERS IN HEALTH - Stand With Haiti.

Dr. Paul Farmer's project has been working on the ground in Haiti for over 20 years. They need support to help those affected by the recent earthquake.

Hope for Haiti Now
Hope for Haiti Now

Hope for Haiti Now
The global telethon which raised millions of dollars is also an extraordinary digital album including performances by Bruce Springsteen, Stevie Wonder, Shakira, John Legend, Mary J. Blige, Taylor Swift, Christina Aguilera, Sting, Beyonce, Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock, Keith Urban, Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Neil Young and Wyclef Jean. You can own the two-hour telethon video and support Haiti Relief Efforts.

DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF),
Doctors Without Borders/Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) surgical units in Port-au-Prince continue to work around the clock to treat the vast numbers of patients with serious injuries from the January 12 earthquake.

The Haiti Relief Fund
is collecting donations to send to Haiti. You can help by holding a goods drive in collaboration with the Haiti Relief Fund. Visit their website and download a flier to start a goods drive.

The Solar Oven Project needs support to bring ovens to Haiti

The Solar Oven Project
This non-profit organization sends solar ovens around the world, so that families can cook and purify water without using precious natural resources. The Solar Oven Project has partnered with The Friends of Haiti Organization to send solar ovens to aid the hundreds of thousand of homeless Haitians. Donations are appreciated

The Friends of Haiti Organization
PO Box 222
Holland, OH 43528
(Please note the donation is for the Sun Oven project.)
The Red Cross Brings Supplies and Support

The American Red Cross
Your gift to the American Red Cross will support emergency relief and recovery efforts to help those people affected by the earthquake in Haiti. Assistance provided by the American Red Cross may include deploying personnel, sending relief supplies, and providing financial resources.

Google Crisis Response
Google helps organizations providing relief.

CARE - is one of the world's largest private international humanitarian organizations.
Save The Children.org - launches Haiti Earthquake Children in Emergency Fund
Mercy Corps' - experienced, crisis-tested emergency team is on the ground in Port-au-Prince, responding to the 7.0-magnitude earthquake that rocked Haiti

Earthquake Recovery Efforts in Haiti

Clinton Bush Haiti Fund.

At the request of President Obama, Clinton and Bush are partnering to help the Haitian people.

Please consider ways that your class, school and or organization can help those effected by the 7.0 Earthquake that hit Haiti in January of 2010.