Press_Release

Call for Entries - HERO FEST Celebration!

122163

CONTACT: WENDY MILETTE                                                         FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[email protected]
949.376.5964

LAGUNA BEACH, CA - MARCH 8, 2018 - Call for Entries - LAGUNA BEACH HERO FEST

Seeking inspiring short films, art, songs celebrating heroes around the globe.  Honor those working for Human Rights - Peace - Environmental Activism - Social Justice - Arts & Science Heroes – Community & Family Heroes -

Students and Community Members are invited to submit original work to The MY HERO Project by registering online. myhero.com/register

Special Prizes for Student Work!

Awards will be given to students of all ages for original Art, Songs & Short Films.

Short Films

Prizes will be awarded for classroom projects as well as individual work for short films 10 minutes or less. Categories include: Documentary - Narrative - Music Video - PSA - Experimental - Animation – VR.  

For more info: myhero.com/herofest-films

Art

Prizes awarded to student artists in Elementary-Middle-High School- University for Portraits and Illustrations of Heroism, Personal, Local and Global.

For more info: myhero.com/2018artcontest

Songs

Prizes will be awarded to students and classrooms. Celebrate unsung, local & global heroes with original songs & music videos.

For more information: myhero.com/SongContest     

DEADLINE MAY 1ST! Details for submissions: myhero.com/contests

The 11th Annual Laguna HERO FEST will be held on  June 2nd at the Forum Theater at the Festival of the Arts grounds at 7 pm.

This year, our theme is a focus on global heroes! Join us for this family friendly celebration. Short videos, digital art and original music will be showcased.

Forum Theater Address: 650 B Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, CA. 92651

Details for the 2018 HERO FEST event: myhero.com/hero-fest

Please consider donating today [X] Close