Press_Release

Call for Entries - HERO FEST Celebration!

122163

CONTACT: WENDY MILETTE                                                         FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[email protected]
949.376.5964

LAGUNA BEACH, CA - MARCH 8, 2018 - Call for Entries - LAGUNA BEACH HERO FEST

Seeking inspiring short films, art, songs celebrating heroes around the globe.  Honor those working for Human Rights - Peace - Environmental Activism - Social Justice - Arts & Science Heroes – Community & Family Heroes -

Students and Community Members are invited to submit original work to The MY HERO Project by registering online. myhero.com/register

Special Prizes for Student Work!

Awards will be given to students of all ages for original Art, Songs & Short Films.

Short Films

Prizes will be awarded for classroom projects as well as individual work for short films 10 minutes or less. Categories include: Documentary - Narrative - Music Video - PSA - Experimental - Animation – VR.  

For more info: myhero.com/herofest-films

Art

Prizes awarded to student artists in Elementary-Middle-High School- University for Portraits and Illustrations of Heroism, Personal, Local and Global.

For more info: myhero.com/2018artcontest

Songs

Prizes will be awarded to students and classrooms. Celebrate unsung, local & global heroes with original songs & music videos.

For more information: myhero.com/SongContest     

DEADLINE MAY 1ST! Details for submissions: myhero.com/contests

The 11th Annual Laguna HERO FEST will be held on  June 2nd at the Forum Theater at the Festival of the Arts grounds at 7 pm.

This year, our theme is a focus on global heroes! Join us for this family friendly celebration. Short videos, digital art and original music will be showcased.

Forum Theater Address: 650 B Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, CA. 92651

Details for the 2018 HERO FEST event: myhero.com/hero-fest

Please consider donating today [X] Close
If you share our goals of shining light on the heroes in our midst and empowering people around the world to create positive change, please consider donating today. The MY HERO Project is a haven of hope — a gathering of inspiration and a celebration of the best of our humanity. Our staff and millions of people around the world depend on the help of people like you so MY HERO can continue to thrive for years to come. Thank you for your donation.