Judy Blume

by Vania from Jersey City

I love Judy Blume books they are so funny and so is she. my friends love her too. I'm so in to Judy Blume books that I'm writing one myself. I'm getting Superfudge and Double Fudge. Maybe some day I'll be a writer just like the famous Judy Blume. She probably will always be my favorite writer.

I wrote in Judy's guest book on her Web site. The story I'm writing is called Birthday Party Pooper. It's about Peter and Fudge and all their friends plus I added some characters. My friend is helping me. Plus it's very very FUNNY and when I say funny I mean funny.

Judy would be a nice person if I ever got to meet her. My friend Ashley said that the first part of my book about Peter and Fudge and everyone else that I'm writing is so good I should work with Judy. I don't know how to write to her so that dream is gone. I wonder if Peter's dog is ever going to get as big as Peter's father said he would. Judy is so cool to me. If I ever got work with Judy I wonder how it would be.

My reading teacher said that I could visit Judy Blume in New York. I think my reading teacher is a fan of Judy too. I think Judy is the best writer ever. I don't think I know anyone else who's in to Judy Blume as much as me and my friend. I think the end of Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing was sad. The reason I think it's so sad is because Dribble dies in Fudge's stomach.

Though Judy's a good writer I think she'll get much better. I love her stories They have an efect on me. At first I thought the book was going to be boring but it was one of the best books I ever read. I don't have a favorite book because I like them all. JUDY BLUME ROCKS!!!!!