Jesus Christ

by Pyper from Cochrane, Alberta in Canada

¨Let all the little children come unto me.¨ -Jesus

131380Jesus Christ webPyper WildeI choose Jesus Christ is because I love him and he inspired me to try to become like him. My book that I have chosen is The book of Mormon written by many different prophets and translated by Joseph smith. I don't exactly know how many pages the Book of Mormon has but I know that it is a great book. The Book of Mormon goes through thousands of years before and after Jesus was born. The book of Mormon was published hundreds of years ago and Joseph Smith was only 15 when an angel Moroni came to him and said he should get the golden plates. Joseph Smith and one of his brothers helped him translate the golden plates. Joseph was in his fifties when he got the golden plates.

131382Jesus ChristPyper Wilde

Jesus was born in Bethlehem on December 25th, that is why we celebrate Christmas and grew up in Jerusalem. My book is a biography book. His mother and stepfather, Mary and Joseph, where planing to get married and have kids of their own but then one day, Mary came home from getting water when an angel Gabriel told her she will have a baby who is the son of God. Joseph also had angel Gabriel come unto him. Mary and Joseph went to Bethlehem to pay their taxes and find a place to stay.  An innkeeper said he had no more room, but when Joseph said Mary was going to have a baby, the innkeeper said they could stay in his stable. Joseph made Mary a warm bed and that night, Jesus was born. In Jesus´ child years he never went to school, but his parents taught him to have faith in the Lord and pray. Jesus was interested in teaching about his Heavenly father. When he was growing up he went to a temple to preach, his mom and step-dad had no idea where he was until they looked in the temple and saw him teaching the priests. The people that influenced him were his mom, Mary, His step-dad, Joseph, and his Heavenly father. Jesus` dream is to help people believe in his father. When Jesus was little, he dreamed of helping his father. In his early years, the king of Bethlehem tried to kill Jesus when he was a baby. A king named Solomon tried to kill him when he was a baby because he heard that he would rule over the world but he didn't want him to do that. Jesus Christ had no faults but he would anything for anyone . Something that happened in his life was that he was put on the cross and was killed by the Romans, but three days later he was resurrected which is why we celebrate Easter. Jesus Christ never got a awards, but he was loving and most people (as myself) loved him back and that is all that mattered.

131384Jesus teachingPyper Wilde

The thing that disappointed me is the Romans killed him and spat at him. The three questions I would asked him is 1. How was it like be perfect all your life? 2. What is it like having the one and only God as your dad? 3. How do you love your enemies?

I would love to be Jesus' child but I love being my parents' daughter. My opinion of this book is that it had a lot of information about Jesus Christ. I learned from my book that when you pray to God for forgiveness of something bad you did he will forget and he will love you no matter what. Jesus was a good example for everyone so if I follow his plan for me I will become like him. People may not like it if they have a different belief and you may like it because you learn that he is always with you. I am happy that I chose this book because more people will believe in my God. I think that people will look up to Jesus as a hero because he was loving and kind to everyone and everything.     

Wikipedia - Wikipedia information about Jesus Christ.
Britannica - Britannica has facts about Jesus Christ's life.
Christianbiblereferene.org - Christanbiblereferene.org has information about Jesus's birth.
Grace Fellowship Church - Grace Fellowship Church has facts about why did Jesus come to earth.
Wikipedia - Wikipedia has information about the crucifiction.