UNCLE JIM

The Pelts family is wonderful. They have been a part of Chicago society for a long time. They are fruitful and have multiplied. They are a sixth generation Chicago family and have built their nests close to the their roots.

They are led by a great man...he has served the family well and taken all of their needs to heart. He has set a good example and has left a strong impression of the value of hard work for all of his children.

His children know and love one another. Cathy and Jimmy have once again found their home filled with the sounds of young children for breakfast, lunch and dinner...they all know where to get their dose of unconditional love and support and yes supper.

They are growing and multiplying, all told there are ten, but who knows when the next baby will be on its way. Jimmy and Cathy have found such joy in their children and their grandchildren.

Such a wonderful tribe. They will stay together and help one another through the good and hard times. They are led by a most charitable, kind hearted man...Jim Pelts, friend, father, and leader of the pack!

YOUR HOROSCOPE

According to the Los Angeles Times
if October 30 is your birhtday: You have a marvelous sense of humor,
intellectual curiousity, are fascinated with
arts and are more knowlegable
then most concerning politics.

According to all of us this is accurate and they don't know the half of it...we think your great and send you lots of love

We all wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more. You have made a lasting impression on all of us. We wish you and yours, many more happy and healthy years to come.

Lots of love,

Dorothy, Bill, Lynn, Dana, Rachel, Sophie, Jeanne, Ken, Charlie and Riley.

Powered by NopCommerce