John Krasinski, the hero who brought joy.

John Krasinski

by Quincy Hawreliak from Pullman Washington

139801John KrasinksiOwn work / CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)I believe John Krasinski is a wonderful hero for making the world feel good. His new show, "Some Good News," has brought many people joyousness, now making it easier to be happy.

In recent times, we are in a troubling time. People are struggling to get by. John has shown real effort to actually bring joy to people. Other show hosts have tried to replicate it, but still say he does bring happiness.

Bringing joy to people across the globe is a good enough for me to consider him a hero.

Most of this article is just opinion, but a hero is anyone who is an idol to someone else, and I sure respect the work John is doing to make the world a better place.

I just thought John Krasinski deserves to be called a hero, after all he is making peoples lives better.