Michael Jeffrey Jordan

by Eric from Herrin, Illinois

"Even when I`m old and grey,I won`t be able to play it,but I`ll still love the game."-Michael Jordan

What I look for in a hero is that he stands up for what he believes in. A hero should never give up on what he believes in. He should be able to take care of himself and do stuff on his own. I chose Michael Jordan because he is very inspiring. He was great in school; he got straight A`s and was a the best basketball player for his team. He has donated a lot of money to charities all over the world. He never gave up on anyone or let them give up. He was always confident in everything he did.

Jordan Do a reverse layup (Google.com)
Jordan Do a reverse layup (Google.com)

Michael Jordan was born in Brooklyn, New York on February 17, 1963. Michael Jordan was cut from the varsity team, but he used that to help him get to greater achievements. He also went to the court to practice for many hours. Jordan started playing basketball with his brother Larry. Jordan went to college at the University of North Carolina. Jordan entered himself into the 1984 draft. The Chicago Bulls drafted him in the first round as the third pick. The Bulls had only won 28 games the year before. Jordan finished his rookie year as one of the top NBA scorers, scoring 28.2 points per game.

Jordan doing a tomahawk slam (Google.com)

Jordan led Chicago to six NBA championships. After Jordan’s third championship his Father was killed by two armed robbers in North Carolina. Shortly after his father's death, he retired from the NBA for the first time. Then he went on to play Baseball. He played for the Chicago White Sox's minor league team. He then came back to the NBA in 1995 to play for the Bulls again. Jordan scored his thirty-thousandth career point on January 4, 2002.

Doing a 360 dunk (Google.com)
Doing a 360 dunk (Google.com)

Michael Jordan donated a lot of money to charity. He inspired many people to never give up. He also never gave up on anything in life. He helped many kids through life, teaching them to never stop trying. He also helped many NBA players through life.

MJ dunking (Google.com)
MJ dunking (Google.com)

Michael Jordan reached many people through playing basketball. He believed in doing things on his own. He retired from the NBA, but he came back because he never gave up. He always stood up for the things he believed in. He inspired many people to do what they started and never stop trying.

Michael Jordans Site - Michael's Bio
Michael Jordans house - Michael`s house
Michael's quotes - Michael's quotes