Josh Donaldson

by Brady Mackey from Canada

Josh donaldson team he  play on

He play on the Golf Channel during the 2014 season and hit a ball an estimated 309 yards in a simulator. He found out he was traded to the Toronto Blue Jays while watching the Golf Channel, as well as playing Mortal Kombat   and he  finally play on the Blue Jays   and in his is  1 game  he hit  a home run and on his  1 game The Blue Jays are now guaranteed an escape to New York with their pride intact and the Red Sox champagne still on ice, following a 9-4 victory over the Sox and their Cy Young candidate, Chris Sale. Credit Josh Donaldson’s two go-ahead home runs early on for bringing the rain to Boston’s first-place parade.  

josh donaldson  came from  Pensacola City in Florida   

josh donaldson  came from  Pensacola City in Florida   and he was With his family and  the pick for the  2016 draft 11 pick  and Josh donaldson  was waiting and the family was  to  and the guy on the tv said the pick for the Toronto Blue Jays is    Josh Donaldson

he  did hit his  1home run 

Donaldson put the Jays up with a first-inning home run and then propelled the Jays back into the lead with another solo blast in the third after the Red Sox had tied it up, adding to his incredible numbers in clutch home runs over his three years with the Jays. Fifty-eight of his 111 career homers for Toronto have given the Jays a lead and seven others have tied a game. That’s 60.6 per cent of his home runs that have been game-changers.

118887This is a picture of Josh Donaldson.Josh Donaldson stats, news, videos.