Kareem Abdul Jabbar

by Caleb Williams from San Diego, California in United States

121099Portraithttps://www.sportskeeda.comIf someone were to score 38,387 points in their career, win six NBA titles, and be awards six NBA MVP awards it would be considered incredible. Kareem Abdul Jabbar also known as Lou Alcindor overcame and undertook many different obstacles to try and make a change in the world. Kareem was arguably the best NBA player at his position to ever play. He accomplished many things that only few others have also done, he demonstrated great traits that affected and influenced millions of people all around the world that show heroicness. As a result of Kareem’s influence, people around the world aspire to have the same mindset and have the same cause that he had. Kareem is inspiring to others and is caring to others, therefore he is a hero!

121100Sky Hookhttps://whowouldwinit.ca/10-interesting-facts-about-kareem-abdul-jabbar/One of the several reasons that Kareem is a hero is because he demonstrated caringness. Kareem did many great things to help make the world better, one of the things he did was him being very caring and generous. Kareem was involved in two major charity events, the American Association of retired persons and the Stand up to Cancer foundation ((https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/kareem-abdul-jabbar). Kareem showed us what it is to be caring and to share our blessings, he donated a lot of money and sponsored these events to help people in need. These two events are trying to find cures to cancer and to help people who are retired. With Kareem sponsoring and supporting these events, it could spread the word to other people and they can gain more supporters. Kareem demonstrated his caringness with from his own will to create his own charity event called the Skyhook Foundation. The company that Kareem created makes an effect on children by bringing them education (www.skyhookfoundation.com). Kareem demonstrated caringness by putting himself in kids shoes who don’t have good education opportunities so he decided to give them what is needed. Kareem could be using the money he has for other purposes but he wants to help others so he uses his money to affect others. To conclude, Kareem has demonstrated many caring traits to help others in effective ways and to make the world better, Kareem is a hero.

121102Championshipan-i.com/nba/2014/2/13/mt-rushmoreKareem inspired many people to achieve the same things he has and has influenced people to respond to adversity the way he did. Adding onto the many great things Kareem did, he was very inspiring to millions of people all around the world. Kareem converted to Islam in the middle of his NBA career and changed his name from Lou Alcindor to what it is now Kareem Abdul Jabbar (/www.biography.com/people/kareem-abdul-jabbar-9174053). Kareem got a lot of hate for the decisions he made, he stayed positive and didn’t care what people thought of the decision he made. Kareem had to deal with a lot of adversity, he took care of the situation super well and that could motivate people to act the same way he did if they were to have a situation similar. Kareem accomplished many things during his NBA career and broke tons of records. Kareem had six NBA titles, six NBA mvp awards, and is the NBA all time scoring leader (https://www.nba.com/history/players/abduljabbar_summary.html). Kareem won five NBA titles with the LA Lakers alongside many other NBA legends, then he had one NBA title with the Bucks, few players in the NBA have even gotten close to six NBA titles and a few have passed six. Kareem had won six NBA mvp awards, two with the Bucks and four with the Lakers. Kareem has the record for most MVP awards and it will be very hard to beat, the closest to Kareem is Michael Jordan with five MVP awards. In conclusion, after all the adversity Kareem dealt with and how he handled it and his play style of basketball. He can influence people to work hard and take care of difficult situations maturely, he is a hero.

After all the great things Kareem has done and how he has impacted the world, he is a hero. Kareem was very generous and was involved in several effective charity events and even created his own. He was very confident and motivated people to accomplish the things he did. Kareem doesn’t only greatly inspire me, but he inspires millions of people all around the world, he inspires people to help others and to be confident. He went through lots of hardships and donated lots of time and money to help people who are in need. To conclude, Kareem impacted the world in positive ways from the goodness of his heart and millions of people are inspired by him, Kareem is a hero!

Kareem Quotes - Very inspiring quotes
Kareem NBA Career Stats - Kareems stats over a 20 year course of playing basketball in the NBA