laura velasco

by Laura from fresno

this is my mom at the park. (i got it from my camera.)

My hero is my mom. I consider her my hero because shes like my best friend,my sister, and she just means alot to me. She's the one I could go up to and talk to her about anything because shes always there for me to give me advice. There may be times when we get mad at each other and argue, but its just for a little while because then we get happy and we start talking to each other again. I love my mom so much, she means everything to me and I'm just so glad that shes my mom.

My mom was born in Guadalajara Jalisco Mex. She came to the United States when she was 16 years old. She met my dad and she got married when she was 20. She was 20 when she had her first kid, which is my brother Gabriel. After him she had me and now she had two other girls. There are 6 in the family: my mom, dad, my brother, me,and my two younger sisters. She has been the best mom ever. We love her a lot.

I have gone through a lot in life and the one I was always able to go to for help is my mom. There are times when I'm scared to talk to her because she's probably going to be really mad at me if I did something bad, but I know that even though she'll be really mad at me she would try her best to help me and be there for me for any kind of problem I have. There's times when she has had really rough times too, and I'll try my best to be there for her and help her out in anything she needs. Shes just the best.

HEY EVERYONE MY NAME IS LAURA GOMEZ AND IM 16 YEARS OLD.I LIVE IN FRESNO,CALIFORNIA.IN THIS CASE MY STORY TAKES PLACE IN MY FAMILY.I KNEW THAT MY MOM WAS MY HERO BECAUSE SHES ALLWAYS THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEED HER.SHES A VERY SUPPORTED MOM AND I LOVE HER.