Leonardo da Vinci

by Zachary from United States

118775Leonardo da Vincihttps://www.google.com/search?q=leonardo+da+vinci&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS759US759&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqy-z1_YnYAhUo94MKHcG2DgIQ_AUICigB&biw=1517&bih=707&dpr=0.9#imgrc=DZ3oB-LyoJCm-M:Imagine you were one of the greatest inventors in the world. You had to build weapons for war. Well Leonardo da Vinci's inventions are still remembered today. Leonardo da Vinci had little education but, his painting techniques allowed him to do work. Leonardo da Vinci had other talents in his life and invented things to help people's lives.

Leonardo da Vinci had little formal education and was inspired by science and nature. He was born April 15, 1452 and died May 2, 1519 at age 67. He also studied the laws of science and nature. He began painting on an apprenticeship at age 14 with artist.

Leonardo da Vinci's techniques allowed him to work slowly and develop shading in his painting. He used under painting, earthy browns, greens and blues in his paintings. He usually paints on damp walls with oil. His most well know painting is The Last Supper which was done on a dry wall with tempera paint.

Leonardo da Vinci was not just a painter but had other talents. He was an architect, musician, engineer, scientist, inventor, and a painter. He also sketched the first parachute, helicopter, tank, repeating rifle, swinging bridge, paddle boat, and motor car. He also made popular paintings like The Mona Lisa and The Last Supper.

Leonardo da Vinci was a hero because he never gave up and invented things to make people's lives better. He was a thinker for the Italian Renaissance. He also inspired countless amounts of artiest to paint. He was an intellectual hero by studying the human body, nature, inventions, and his art.

What makes Leonardo da Vinci a is he never gave up on his inventions. Leonardo da Vinci also spent days on his paintings to get them how he wanted them. The impact that he has on me is his paintings and his inventions. His paintings because he took a long time to create them. His inventions because he helped people with them. He also inspired people to paint and invent things like what he did.