Mackenzie Ziegler

by Ashley Colasanto from Exton, Pennsylvania in United States

125189Mackenzie performing at her concertMerrit, J.I am a dancer, so of course one of my heroes would be a world famous dancer. My hero is Mackenzie Ziegler. Mackenzie Ziegler is a thirteen year old from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and a former “Dance Moms” cast member. She has been dancing since she was two years old (Mackenzie Ziegler). Mackenzie dances, sings, and acts. She has written a book and creates Youtube videos. Mackenzie also has a clothing line with the brand, “Justice” (Mukhametzyanova). At just thirteen years old Mackenzie is a triple threat and is one of the most successful teens in the industry.

125188Mackenzie and I at her book signingashley cI think a hero is someone who inspires people in a positive way, and that is exactly what Mackenzie does. Mackenzie started to focus more on hip hop after she left “Dance Moms.” When she started getting more into hip hop and posting videos of her and her friends doing their dances from class it inspired me to take hip hop class. Mackenzie inspires many fans to start dancing or try new styles. Mackenzie shows that even if you are young you can achieve your goals. She has gone on many world tours to meet her fans and show her dancing and singing to people all around the globe. When Mackenzie meets her fans tons of people share stories of how her kindness, dancing, singing, acting, and personality have made them happy. Mackenzie always promotes confidence and positivity, which is very inspiring to many of her young fans. In Mackenzie’s book, Kenzie’s Rules for Life she shares many uplifting and positive messages for her supporters. One message Mackenzie states in her book is “no one is perfect and you can’t know what someone else is going through; their life might not be as flawless and fabulous as you think,” (Ziegler 10). She always shares positive advice and tries to boost confidence to all of her fans. She is only thirteen and is already a triple threat and demonstrates acts of confidence and positivity every day to share and inspire those around the world. That is why Mackenzie Ziegler is my hero.

Merrit, J. Johnny Orlando & Mackenzie Ziegler In Concert- Milvalle, PA. 28 Oct. 2017. www.gettyimages.com/event/johnny-orlando-mackenzie-ziegler-in-concert-millvale-pa-775065050#/johnny-orlando-mackenzie-ziegler-perform-during-their-day-night-tour-picture-id867640720. Accessed 8 May 2018.

Mukhametzyanova, Marianna. “Interview Mackenzie Ziegler.” Schön, 19 Dec. 2017, schonmagazine.com/interview-mackenzie-ziegler/. Accessed 7 May 2018.

Ziegler, Mackenzie. Kenzie’s Rules for Life. New York, Gallery Books.