Max Verstpen

by Rodrigo Lopez from School

Imagine going high speed feeling the wind in your helmet, and hearing the motor roar. When you turn on a curve you can hear the tires screech. This is what it is like to be in a Go-Cart. Max Verstappen is my hero because he encouraged me to start driving Go-Carts. I love seeing him win F1 races. I also got addicted to cars because of him and I can't stop thinking about him winning every race he goes to. Sometimes, he has his downfall and falls back in the race but he also gets back up and continues and finishes first. One thing I saw is the courage he has in winning his races. He is determined to race every time and finish first. Since then, I will love to be an F1 driver for the Red Bulls. First of all, I need to start from the beginning where every F1 driver started Go-Karting.

He drives super fast and never backs out of a race. He also never spun out and he always wins. A Lot of times I see his humility and impressive maneuvers grab my attention and make me think if I could one day do that. His non-stop winning streak makes everybody happy and also it gives joy to spectators. Also, I know how to drive a car. I've done it before and went up to 60 mph. But sometimes you need to be precise about how you drive. Max Verstappen has a super good reflection of something crucial to be able to drive an F1 car. He has been my idol for many years and I still love how he drives and his techniques.

First, At the 2022 Dutch Grand Prix, he achieved 30 victories and 17 pole positions. Also, he scored the first hat-trick of his career at the 2021 French Grand Prix and his first grand slam at the 2021 Austrian Grand Prix. Then, he scored his second grand slam at the 2022 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix. This represents that he is one of the greatest of all and can't be stopped. Max Verstappen is Red Bull's second World Champion. As the youngest driver to ever start a Grand Prix, Verstappen has always been seen as the youngster on the grid. His aggressive driving style makes him incredibly fast, and he has often been compared to the likes of Ayrton Senna.

Max Verstappen became my hero for the reason that he said he is more motivated than ever to try and win more world championships, but that he hopes to enjoy external factors around the race weekends more too. Certainly, it’s shaping up to be another intriguing and exciting battle, following on from the 2021 season which delivered drama aplenty, and Max says that he is more motivated than ever to try and add to his championship tally. Additionally, he became a famous racer and a racer that never lost.

He is a great driver with a lot of passion for the sport. He encouraged me to start watching his races. I love how he wins his races and gets first place in seconds. Sometimes I get mad when other drivers pass him like Leclerc or Saints. I use his tactics of driving when I’m driving go-carts. Majority of the time that I see his races are because I wanted to see his results. Overall, he gave me the passion for starting to drive go-carts and maybe to be an F1 racer.