Melanie

by Kally Bates from Swift Current

144414my mom and Ithis photo is from my iphone

Melanie Elizabeth Bates is who my hero is. Ahe is my hero because she is there for me and I have looked up to her for my whole life and I appreciate her so much. I chose her as my hero because I love her and she appreciates who I am and what I do.

My hero is my mom. She was born in 1979. She is the best mom that anyone could ask for. She has done so much for me and is always there for me. She listens to me when I need someone to talk to, and also when I need advice. She lets me be who I am and also believes in me. She lets me accomplish so much and I am very thankful for her.

My hero lives with me in our house. It is a medium-sized house but it is good for us two and our dog. My mom lived in a small town before moving to Swift Current. She lived outside of Prince Albert in a small town called Shellbrook. it is a nice small town and all of my family lives there, and we go and visit all the time.

144415mom and ithis photo is from my iphone

My mom is my hero and is very important to me because she does everything for me. When I need advice, a hug, or anything, she is always there and I appreciate it a lot. I am also there for her when she needs it. She has made my life different because I would not be who I am today if it wasn't for her and how she supports me.

In conclusion, my mom is my hero because she is my mom and she supports me. I wouldn't be here who I am today if it wasn't for her. I appreciate everything she does for me.