Michael Jordan

by Kyle Renaud from Cornwall

1) Michael Jeffrey Jordan was born on February 17, 1963. Today he is a 58 years old former American basketball player. Michael Jordan is 6’6’’, taller than the average man that is 5’9’’. Michael Jordan has 5 kids that are named Jasmine, Jeffrey, Marcus, Ysabel, Victoria. He is a nice person because he helps people. Michael Jordan helps people in need by donating money, because he has a lot of it, to charity organizations. 

2) My chosen individual meets the criteria of a hero because he has good qualities like a good helping person in the world and a nice person. He fits the quality of a hero because he has many awards. People would want to be like him because he has made a movie, played MBA basketball, helped many charity organizations and he has a family. 

Michael Jordan is a hero because he played basketball and he was very good at that.

133432Michael JordanSteve Lipofsky Basketballphoto.com [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)]

At the end of the day after he plays basketball, he helps people, and he gives his money to people that are in need of it. People would admire Michael Jordan because he is an excelling basketball player. People would like to be like Michael Jordan because in his lifetime he did a lot of good for people and he did a lot of good in the world. Here are some of Michael Jordan’s awards in his lifetime of basketball: Rookie of the year in 1985, MBA defense player of the year 1988 and MBA finals most valuable player award, and he got it 3 times in 1998, 1997, 1996. He has many more awards he got in his life. 

People would want to be like Michael Jordan because he has all the facts of being a hero, and that is why people would want to be like him. This is my hero that I picked and he will continue inspire people in the world every day of his life. 

biography - wed site that use