Mom

by Jayden Mera from Tampa, Florida in United States

127561My HeroJayden Mera     My hero is my mom because she inspires me to do good things in life. My mom inspires me to be respectful to people. She teaches me how to not to be on electronics a lot and read books. She teaches me to always have a good attitude in sports.She also teaches me to have a positive outlook with everything I do.                                                                    

My hero is my mom because she respects me. My mom respects me when  I do something good. When she goes with me to the mall she gets me something.She cooks when theres no food. My mom is respectful to the whole family.                                       

My mom is loyal. My mom is loyal because she cares about us. My mom is loyal because she cares that I go to a practice or a game. My mom is loyal to her friends too. My mom is loyal because she stands by her family's side through good and bad times.