Alicia Moore

by cindy from san jose

My hero is Pink. Pink is a 22 year old singer. Her voice rocks, a voice of unabashed freedom- her own true voice. Her debut album last year was an out of the blue double platinum smash within the U.S. and gained platinum and gold discs around the world. Pink is a phenomenal songwritter. Pink was only 16 , when a talent scout spottted her at club fever and recruited for first one R&B group.

Pink never really had friends of her own age. Pink's best friend was an 85 year old woman, who lived across the street from where she lived. Pink's father is a vietnam vet and raised Pink with reality. Pink worked at Pizza Hut, McDonald's , Wendy's , and a gas station.Pink was never on time, so they would always fire her. Pink would always write in her diary , but one day she stopped because a girl in high school stoled it and pasted the pages up on the lockers. Pink was screwed up and lost , and was unhappy. Pink's real name is Alicia Moore. She got her nickname because of her complexion as a child, then for the color of her face when emberassed.

I admire Pink for who she is. Pink went through a lot . She had to go through so much pain when her parents split up when she was 7. Pink's music inspires me. It makes me feel relaxed and calm. I can relate myself through her music. Pink is a great person and a artist.