Mr. Beast

by Ivan Sanchez Torres from Cancun, Texas in United States

Jimmy or better known as Mr. Beast was born 7th May 1998 in Kansas and was raised along with his brother CJ Donaldson in Greenville, North Carolina, and as of now, Mr Beast`s age is 23 years old  (as in 2021) and he is a philantropher. He completed his Graduation from Greenville secondary school in 2016.

What makes him different is that he gives a lot of money to people that need it, he is my hero because help people without receiving anything in return and what he does to help other people is to challenge or he gives money.

He was diagnosed with Crohn's disease when he was in ninth grade. So he gives away his money because by the time he has to leave he will know that his money was in the right hands. Before his diagnosis, Mr. Beast said he was sick almost every day, was in extreme pain, and lost 3 pounds in one summer.

Name Of Student: Ivan Sanchez Torres

Grade: 8th       Age: 13

Name Of School: Crafts, English Workshops Certification

Website:  Wikipedia