Filmmaker

Mr Beast

by Art from Pristina

Jimmy Donaldson, mostly known as Mr. Beast is the most popular youtuber on earth with 229 million subscribers ,773 videos today and more in the making. Mr. Beast also planted 20 million trees to try and stop global warming and create more fresh air to stop pollution. He also took 20 million pounds (about 9071840 kg) of trash out of the ocean with the help of Team Seas. This is important because it saves turtles and cleans our earth. So, he can help make the earth clean. He also donates money that charities to give homes to kids and adults that don't have a home, a home, so that everyone has equal opportunities. 

Mr. Beast was born on May 7, 1998. As a child He did not get bullied, so he was a normal kid. He went to college but dropped out so he could become a youtuber in 2016. He became a youtuber in 2016 and hit 100 thousand subscribers that year. After that it accelerated to 100 million in 2022, 210 million.   in 2023 and 2024 229 million. Now till this day he has made 500 million $$$ from YouTube. Jimmy cured 1000 blind people with special glasses and 1000 deaf people with sound technology. Now Mr. Beast posts videos every week and most of them are about giving money and donating money. 

How about this? How would you feel if Mr. Beast came and gave you ten thousand dollars? You would probably say thank you very much, right? That would change any normal person's life. Now he gives money to people without money. For example, his most popular video is squid game in real life. The winner got 456 thousand dollars.  

The most important event in his career is probably making his two companies. Feastables was created in 2022 and Beast Burger was made in 2020. He did that because he is super famous, and all his fans would buy his product so he would make a lot of money. So, Mr. Beast makes a lot of money in a month from the 220 million subscribers. His goal is to pass T-series who have around 257 million subscribers with over 20 k videos with their whole channel being about music.  

Mr. Beast currently lives a good life, traveling around the globe to do challenges and sometimes he even brings some of his fans for the challenges. He even has his own song. 

One challenge Mr. Beast has is a disease he has had since he was born that cannot be cured. It's called Chrons. It is a disease that causes inflammation in the colon and in the large intestine. It was also very hard for Mr. Beast as a child because his parents were very poor, so he had to do a regular job and YouTube at the same time. Mr. Beast also puts his life at risk in some videos. For example, like 168 hours (about 1 week)-7 days in solitary confinement. In another he spent 168 hours (about 1 week) buried alive 50 hours (about 2 days) in a real prison but no real criminals. 

Mr. Beast is really determined, he was not always this famous, but he did not give up no matter how much hate he would receive. Mr. Beast is also trustworthy. People trust him to entertain us for example when we see one of his videos on the YouTube home screen, we trust him to entertain us, so we click on it. That is why he is worthy of our trust. The last thing is he is also helpful in many ways. He helps people by donating money to charity to people in need that don't have money or food or even a home. He helps us by entertaining us when we are, especially when we are super bored.