MY HERO HIGH SCHOOL LEARNING CIRCLE - Heroes from Romania

These are the results of participating in the MY HERO Global Learning Circle for High School with classes from Algeria, Taiwan, Moldova, Romania, USA, Slovenia and Argentina!

Our School
Credit: Raluca Grigore

We had some lively discussions and this project really made us think about who inspires us, who is a hero. Teacher - Raluca Grigore - CNPCB team - 

Name of our school: Colegiul Naţional Pedagogic “Constantin Brătescu” Constanţa

HOW SHOULD WE CHOOSE OUR HEROES?

Choosing a model in life is very important. The model we choose can influence our lives for the better. Therefore, it should be carefully chosen. The model we choose must meet certain criteria and have common qualities with us. He has to give us both positive and negative answers from which we have something to learn. A correct choice of the hero we want is based on the qualities and aptitudes with which he is invested, the qualities and skills that we want to achieve in our development, for example: respect, goodness, justice, perseverance, patience.

WHAT KIND OF HEROES SHOULD WE EMBRACE?

Heroes are found everywhere, but the hero we choose must be molded on our personality type, our principles. Getting a hero, a positive parent model, a professor, a friend or a familiar personality from around the world or from history, science, art, literature means feeling embarrassed and tempting to develop a life-style model that supports qualities of the chosen model.

WHAT IS A HERO?

The hero is the person that becomes a stimulant, a dismogenic factor that exerts a special attraction upon us and often leads to unexpected performances. The contribution of a person you trust or love can play a special role.

WHERE CAN WE FIND HEROES?

Choosing a hero can not be limited to one person. You can claim a star, an athlete, a singer or even a close person, such as a parent or a teacher. You can only take on some aspect, because the models, the heroes are everywhere.

Organizer created on 6/14/2018 1:55:46 PM by Wendy Jewell

Last edited 6/14/2018 2:09:12 PM by Wendy Jewell