Screening this section of films will take about 23 minutes. These films use music and art to express the desire for peace.
FOLLOW UP DISCUSSION QUESTIONS:
1. Which film stayed with you the most?
2. Why is it important to create films and art for peace?
3. If you were going to make a film about peace how would you do it?
4. What action can you take to make the world more peaceful?
5. Who is your peace hero and why?
Learn about a New Hero Every Day of the Year: Use the MY HERO Calendar in the Classroom
Students can share their Hero Essays, Films and Art through our Create Program
Tutorial for students
Outstanding essays submitted to MY HERO will be considered for a certificate/t-shirt prize or be featured on the Story Homepage.
Students can submit their films for free with a waiver to the MY HERO International Film Festival.
Organizer created on 3/17/2020 1:39:39 PM by Laura Nietzer
Last edited 3/17/2020 7:55:33 PM by Shannon Luders-Manuel