My mum

by Théo from Thumeries in France

124479mumGoogleMy hero was a woman. She was 40 years old and is French, was born the 10 July at Lille.

She was a little bit athletic and she would give her life for her family. She was very attentive and patient with her children and she's very protective. This woman gave me life and helped me to move forward in life. She always is there for me in times good and bad. She has lot of courage because she works a lot and she takes care of the house. I would do anything for her.

She lives in Thumeries with her husband and her children in company of their dog and chicken. She loves her family, eats, reads books works in the garden, she doesn't love vegetables or mice. She's the best cook because she is baker.

One day, I had a bad and big headache because I fell off my bike, I have been in the hospital and she's helped me to cross this step.

My hero is my mum, she's an example for me, she is best mum in the world for me!