Inventor

Nikola Tesla

by Connor from Canada

119957Nikola Tesla Web Connor      ¨I don't care that they stole my idea...I care that they don't have any of there one.¨  

I chose Nikola Tesla as my hero because I think that he was smarter of the many scientists/ inventors. He wasn't as well know as Benjamin Franklin or Thomas Edison. and a lot of people probably won't pick him. My biography has only 20 pages but it still has lots of information. My book is called How¨ Nikola Tesla Lit Up The World¨.
This book covers until Nikola is a kid. This book was made August 2, 2016.

119965Nikola Tesla Fixing a generatorConnorNikola was born in a town in Europe Nikola had his maw and paw and siblings Angelica ,Dane, Marcia and Nikola Tesla. Nikola did not go to school but he did go to university. When there was a storm Nikola loved to look out the window and watch the lightning strike. Nikola went to America one day and on the first day, he got 20$ for fixing someone's machine! Nikola Tesla dreamed he could use the power of Niagara falls and succeeded that goal. Nikola was always making little machines and little windmills powered by bugs!

Nikola was poor and he was digging ditches for a job at one point. Nikola then came to then ask Thomas Edison if he can have a job so Edison told him to go fix the SS Oregon. I think Nikola Tesla Its really smart strategies kind weird because he knew Thomas Edison and Edison is very famous and Nikola Tesla was maybe even smarter than Thomas Edison. Nikola Tesla isn't as well known as Thomas Edison but achieved great things like using electricity would be better for the environment and maybe even more effective than Thomas Edison's way. And his ideas were stolen but he didn't care he only cared that they didn't have any of their own Nikola Tesla won a couple awards.

119964Nikola Tesla portrait by Connor

was surprised that  Edison is a part of Nikolas story because Edison is a really famous scientist (so is Nikola Tesla). If I had 3 questions to ask Nikola Tesla I would  ask what was Thomas Edison like. Was he mean was he perky or nice. My second question would be how did you get the idea to use electricity? And finally what's it like to move from Europe all the way to the united states was it really hard was there. I loved my book it is really good at explaining things and I really like the art style and the way the author wrote the book. I learned almost everything about Nikoal because I never knew anything about him. I learned that if you work hard dedicate lots of time to doing one thing chances are you succeed. I learned from this book that. You have work be patient and later (maybe much later) you will achieve your goal. The only reason you might not like this book because you don't like science,Nikola Tesla, history or the drawings. I am glad I chose my guy because I didn't expect to pick him because I was thinking of doing Isaac Newton but Nikola Tesla looked more interesting to me.i think Nikola Tesla is a great role model and someone to look up too.