Olivia Jeon

by Olivia Jeon from Colombia

Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be. - Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina

144449My Aunt Teaching in OnlineBy Olivia Jeon

My hero is my aunt. She works in kindergarten. She always does her best for her children and makes them happy and makes them laugh.

My aunt, Ji-he, always takes care of her students. If children cry, she takes care of them again and makes them laugh again. And if children have a conflict, they make reconciliation and show correct behavior. These days, many people are struggling because of the coronavirus. Nevertheless, my aunt always prepares presentations and activities to teach children, or plays with children, reads books, and does a lot of fun activities.

Her personal goal is Respect. She always shows and teaches her students her correct behavior. In addition, she is always polite and takes good care of her children. She is the best kindergarten teacher I know.