Mohamed Sidibay

A Journey from Child Soldier to Peace Activist

International Day of Peace '14 (30min edit)

By: The MY HERO Project
International Day of Peace '14. Mohamed Sidibay:My Journey From Child soldier to Peace Activist

Mohamed Sidibay

By: Annie Merkley
Mohamed Sidibay speaks out to give a name and a face behind the stories of child soldiers.

Beyond Borders

By: ListenUp.org
Chronicling Mohammed Sidibay's transition from child soldier to freedom

More video interviews with Mohamed Sidibay on his journey...

Mohamed Sidibay: tell you my story

By: The MY HERO Project
Mohamed Sidibay discusses his life growing up as a child soldier in Sierra Leon and the story of his transformation as he moves to the united states to pursue higher education.

Mohamed Sdibay: I Wanted to Rebuild My World

By: The MY HERO Project

Mohamed Sidibay: Ive seen mankind at its wors

By: The MY HERO Project

Mohamed Sidibay: Lost Generation

By: The MY HERO Project

Mohamed Sidibay: My Lucky Day

By: The MY HERO Project

Mohamed Sidibay: My Past will not Dictate My Present

By: The MY HERO Project

Mohamed Sidibay: People Got Tired

By: The MY HERO Project

Mohammed Sidibay on Rasheed

By: the My

Mohamed Sidibay: Rambo Story

By: Jesse Overman and Mohamed Sidibay

Mohamed Sidibay: Childhood

By: Jesse Overman and Mohamed Sidibay

mohamed Sidibay: never again

By: Jesse Overman and Mohamed Sidibay

Mohamed Sidibay: anger is a Platform

By: Jesse Overman and Mohamed Sidibay

More media with Mohamed Sidibay from The MY HERO Project.

Mohamed Sidibay: a step to the left

By: Jesse Overman and Mohamed Sidibay

The Mohamed Sidibay Story

By: Mohamed Sidibay / Mentored by Listen Up and The MY HERO Project
MY HERO Report II - Sidibay
By: Mohamed Sidibay Reporter <br> Skip Blumberg Producer<br> Jeanne Meyers Execu...
Mohamed Sidibay was once forced to be a child soldier. He is now a youth reporter for MY HERO and he is committed to making a difference in the world.

MY HERO Media Arts Educators: Mohamed

By: MY HERO
Youth media activist, Mohamed Sidibay discusses transition from a child soldier to being a peace activist.

Mohamed Sidibay Talks with Students at Lennox Middle school

By: The MY HERO Project

International Day of Peace '14 (full)

By: The MY HERO Project

Organizer created on 8/21/2014 1:38:26 PM by dylan sachse

Last edited 1/17/2022 1:34:17 PM by Abigail Richardson