There are many ways for students, educators and professional media makers from around the world to participate in our global community.

PARTICIPATE: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT YOUR HERO

Join our community that brings hope and inspiration to students and life learners around the globe. Register to create and share your hero story, art film and music by using our digital storytelling tools, enter our prize-giving contests or explore and add to our educational resources. .

Click here to register and get started!

Register » Login »

Stories

Create a Hero Story

Once you have written your original hero story, follow the prompts in the create program to put your hero story online. See a tutorial by clicking the link below.

Get Started:

Register » Login »
Film

Create a Hero Film

Once you have created your original hero film, follow the prompts in the create program to put your film online and on MY HERO. See a tutorial by clicking the link below.

Tutorial »

Get Started:

Register » Login »
Art

Create Hero Art

Once you have selected your hero to be represented and you have decided upon the medium that best illustrates your concept, follow the prompts in the Gallery Flyer and the Art Tutorial by clicking the buttons below.

Tutorial » Gallery Flyer »

Get Started:

Register » Login »
Audio

Create Hero Audio

Once you have selected your hero to be represented and you have decided upon the medium that best illustrates your concept, follow the prompts in the Audio Flyer and the Audio Tutorial by clicking the buttons below.

Tutorial » Audio Flyer »

Get Started:

Register » Login »

CONTESTS

TEACHERS ROOM

GUESTBOOK

FORUM

SOCIAL MEDIA

MY HERO will not publish anything that promotes hatred, violence or prejudice. As a child-friendly website we are dedicated to cultivating peace tolerance and diversity