Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya

by Laura from Bishkek

Her life was short, but clear and pure as glass. Zoe grew up to six years in aspen Gayah with grandparents - Timothy and Maura Semenovich Mikhailovna. Grew up, like all the village children, little differing from them: Jumping on the streets, until you're blue, dive and swim in a quiet Cushman, ran on the dewy grass, loved summer thunderstorms. And she left the village of his childhood feeling of light and warm joy. She loved to collect more flowers, well-versed in them, knew their names ...With these words, she probably wanted to note that she is special featured a girl from the other peers. Yes, she did not alien to childish joy and undertaking, but something and release it from yearlings. What is it? Maybe sooner appeared concentration, deepening in yourself originality peace of mind? She's too early, at six years old, learned to read, kept a diary since childhood. In the summer with her grandmother beds weeded, followed domestic animals. One day my father went to the meadows for hay. The dry grass smelled spicy, from this little dizzy. Or maybe she was spinning because neat sleigh on potholes swayed slightly, and she running little hand in herbs, struggling maintained at its apex? Nearby was a dad with him nothing to fear. Only every time horse accelerates, somehow pleasant chill rolled up to the heart, which began restlessly flutter.

There was a feeling of happiness, inexplicable joy. Most likely - from the contemplation of their homes, from their health, because all the family together, and in front of the whole of life - long and, of course, interesting. She felt very early personality. In 1936, arrived in Aspen Gai for the summer, Zoe writes in his diary: "How good here!" Yes, it was good in Tambov. And grew small, fragile, friendly, trustful bright-eyed girl with a gentle smile, dreams of becoming a writer. And four months after the start of the war, Zoe was in a military unit commanded by a hero of the Spanish war, Major Arthur Sproģis. What happened next - known to every schoolchild. November 28, 1941, performing a combat mission, it fell into the hands of the Nazis. And let's not writing about the inhuman agony that fell to her share. These bad people tried to break it. But it did not work. What made our Zoe, puts it on a par with the Great first centuries of Christianity. Partisan even his death has subordinated the fight against the enemy. Her fortitude, her sacrifice feat shocked the world. "Any person with normal morality - wrote one of our compatriots - the image of this girl may cause only awe and light affliction."

But there are people with feathers waiters who tried to rob the public sense of sacrifice feat 18-year-old Moscow schoolgirl, presenting it worthless, useless. And even criminal. They called our Maid of Orleans "instruments of crime". Say, Kosmodemyanskaya violated an international convention that prohibits setting fire to houses of civilians. One has only to wonder who published this liberal nonsense, shameless and cynical. The most striking thing is that the "scriptures" of these "grave-diggers" and "qualifiers" stories suspiciously identical text Nazi occupation leaflets, which were published by the German intelligence agencies to discredit the partisan movement during the Great Patriotic War. And the vocabulary of almost one and the same. And it makes a lot to think about. Destroying the national consciousness of the people, its historical memory, these gentlemen thus unmask their far-reaching goals. Mockery of our holy places, according to Academician S. Kara-Murza, became the main instrument of "social and cultural reforms." A "how accurate selection of the mockery - says scientist - I explained to specialists. I read a lecture in Brazil to the community of psychologists and psychoanalysts. Topic they asked this: "Technology destruction of cultural attitudes in the course of restructuring." I told the facts are excerpts from newspapers. A sense of the students understood better than me. They were especially interested in the campaign to discredit Zoe Kosmodemyanskoy. I asked surprisingly precise questions about who was Zoe, what was her family, what she looked like, what was the essence of her feat. And then explain why her image had to fuck up - in fact there are many other heroines. But the fact that she was a martyr, not available at the time of death of consolation from military success (like, say, Lisa Chaikin). And the people's minds, regardless of the official propaganda, it is chosen and included in the pantheon of the holy martyrs. And her image, separated from the real biography, began to serve one of the pillars of self-consciousness of our people. And those who mocked over this way, tried to pull up just this basis. "

"Who will go down in the history of the Fatherland Kosmodemyanskaya: a symbol, a myth, a fetish, a legend?" - Still quite recently tried to find the organizers of indecent discussion in the liberal newspapers. For us, Tambovtsev, the answer is clear: it will remain forever in the history of Russian Russian Joan of Arc. Convincingly answered crafty "inquirer" and simply banal liars and laureate of the State Prize of the International Sholokhov poet Valentin Sorokin: "Yaroslavna crying, waiting for the prince, on the wall of an ancient stone Putivel, Avdotya ryazanochka Russian brother rushed to defend the Horde. And Zoe for Russian vernal light into the darkness stepped utter! For the people, for their country, for the dignity and freedom of the darkness, she stepped into destruction, and now - the Light of Jesus Hosea, Zoe Svyatolikaya - our prayer, our hope and our bitter song! »

Sculpture ( ())
Sculpture ( ())

... In Tambov lot done to perpetuate the memory of folk heroine. In the regional center is set beautiful sculptural portrait of Zoe, one of the streets named her name. On a small home in the village of Aspen Gai also a monument, held annually in celebration of her birthday, organized sports competitions, relay races, motocross. Regional administration and Gavrilovsky District established a prize in honor of the brave compatriot. Pupils write essays, poets and composers to create a song and oratorio about Zoe. In the villages of Aspen and Gai Barshchouka acting school museums Kosmodemyanskiy family. One of the farms area (now LLP) is named after Zoe Kosmodemyanskoy. But no longer a shot of her films, out of print books that have described the feat yesterday schoolgirls, this "fawn with big eyes" (Julia Drunina), and only continue to slander and malicious insinuations do not dry out and continue to be replicated in newspapers known sense. We, the authors of this collection published by the decision of the regional administration, decided to gather under one cover the most significant publications in different years, which would Zoya appeared before the modern young (and not only young!) Reader without the anniversary of gloss and ideological glorification. Recently, one of the leaders of our regional education department, speaking at the plenary session of the Tambov journalists spoke of "a mad love for the motherland", which allegedly imposed a state in the Soviet era. Let this malicious falsehood remain on the conscience of the near figure. But it is, this falsehood, prompted us to something to talk about Zoe mouth of her mother, her fighting companions, those journalists who first told the world about the unprecedented power of the human spirit, which is shown in a Nazi prisoner of our compatriot. And one does it ?! And the Young! And the sailors! A Gastello! And Lily Ozolin! And Vera Voloshin! Legion of them ... But it turned as a human language ... Prophetic words were fighting girlfriend Zoe Miloradova Clara, thank God, hello, it said in those weeks the difficult defense of Moscow, "it is much more raise to fight, many light the way his feat." And raised and illuminated! Her death remelting in a noble rage attack lavas krasnozvÑ'zdnyh fighters, heroic power of our tankers and pilots, who wrote before the battle on the armor and fuselage of its combat vehicles short but conscription as a cry: "For Zoe!" And now no one can say what we can estimate the feat Russian Maid of Orleans as an additional regiments and divisions made up for it at that critical moment, when the fate of the country, and perhaps the entire world. After all, brown plague has spread to continue, flooded the entire planet. At least, that was the swing mad with impunity Nazis. And against this inhuman swinger, in a matter of days and weeks to crush Europe stood Moscow schoolgirl, born and raised in the Tambov land. "Look, people! - Cried out in those days of January 1942, when the world learned about Zoe, People's Artist of the RSFSR, one of the founders of the Soviet cinema Alexander Dovzhenko. - This is Zoe Kosmodemyanskaya. Look, girls, soldiers, children, look, gentlemen international politics! Here comes to the death of an immortal among the invaders ... write books, will sing the sublime poetry, and thank Zoe goes into centuries from generation to generation as pure inspiration of our youth, which always blossomed and will prosper our land. " ... She returned to his small home in the village of Gaya Aspen, where she was so good to breathe, where she was so happy. Returned to the monument, erected on the people's money. Sculptor Michael Salychev like hearing the words of Dovzhenko, portrayed her "as pure inspiration of our youth." With a scarf over his shoulder, as if shaking off the year, Zoe came to the village square to his fellow villagers to now stay with them forever. Come, "and suddenly petrified among the villagers," as the song says Raisa Usenko. But we keep it in our memory alive, pure, gentle, straightforward. After all, not for nothing that her name is translated from the Greek means life. "Prayer memory and eternal glory immortal feat of the great land of Tambov daughter - Zoe Kosmodemyanskoy, who gave a priceless gift - his life, for the Great Holy Russia and its people," - wrote in the guest book Osinogaevskogo museum ten years ago, Archbishop of Tambov and Michurinsk Eugene. Remember these words.

Hero of patience - Pictures of my hero