Albert einstein

by Ally from

Logic will get you from A to B imagination will take you everywhere.

I chose Albert Einstein because he invents a lot of stuff and i want to be an inventor when i grow up. Albert Einstein was born on march 14 1879. ALbert Einstein was born in Germany. His education was at Polytechnic school in Zurich.

Albert Einstein has a doughter named Lieserl. He also has 2 sons,and a wife. He got lots of awards in recognition of his work he got the copley medal of the royal society of london in 1925, and the franklin medal of the franklin institute in 1935.

Albert einstein had a learning disabilites. Albert einstein had some academinc challanges. Albert einstein thought learning was hard.he hated hight school. Albert einstein was proud he wasn't the onily one with disabilities. Albert einstein expressed a fascination with the world and loved for learning.

Albert einstein is my hero because he made important scientific works and special theory of relativily. The most famous formula in the world "E=mc2". this means that mater can be converted into energy. Albert einstein created the theory of relativity.Albert einsteinalso created the quantun theory of light invents a new method of countig and determining to size of the atoms or molecluse in a givem space.

Albert einstein won the noble prize for physics Albert einstein's theories as scince and technology advanced suffcieently to allow experimeration involving high speed travel and nuclear reation. Albert einstein was the first one to give the idea about the atomic bomb.Albert einstein did not want the bomb to be used to kill people. Albert einstein inspirs other and I beaucse he shows leadership,courage Albert einstein has emerged over the last 100 years as leading icon for science innavation and all things genious. Albert einsteins inspires me beaucse it givs me good advise to flow your admadanation.

Please provide school name. Thanks!