Pete Dunham

by daniel from medicine hat

()
()

Hooligans is it a form of trouble or is it a way if fun? Hooligan is a way of anger and fun people start fights with other teams after a loss or the other team brags or taught other groups. Pete Dunham a former member of the famous English firm "Green Street Hooligans" he along with majority of his group members was born in West-ham. His older brother, before him, Steve Dunham was in charge of the firm tells he got out and married his American wife.

()
()

Secondly when Pete met his brother-in-law Matt Buckner a short medium sized kid, he was a journalist. The problem with that was Pete hated journalists; the reasons being that they twist the words and make the Green Street elites seem bad. Shortly after Matt stayed in England he joined the Green Street Hooligans and ended up joining his firm and fighting with Pete. After awhile Matt was pretty much family to them and anything they did he would join in on the fun. Eventually Pete found out about Matt being a journalist. Pete's Brother Steve, taking the name of the (major) back when he was in the firm, told Pete the real story about why Matt was a journalist and how he quit another reason why he quit. Was cause he got set up when he went to Harvard. His sneaky roommate planted cocaine in his closet.

()
()

Lastly after everyone got a hold of one another things went back to normal until the world cup playoffs when Westham United and Mill-Wall had a match up. The Green Street boys were thrilled with the fact that their team was playing their rivals and they got into a brawl with the big brilliant and mighty Zulu Warriors. Days went by slow just like an old lady crossing a road but unexpectedly the day showed up where the game began and the boys got together with their long coats, dark hats and fat toques. Pete was a strong kid could handle his own against anyone and keep on his slick shoes but eventually it came to a sudden end when Tommy Hatcher beat him repeatedly like he was just a soccer ball and that led to the tragic death of Pete Dunham. His brother didn't take well to his death and that raised the mad man that he used to be, the MAJOR!!

()
()

Is being a hooligan good or bad? Yes in certain ways causing trouble like Pete and Matt did was a terrific time but it also leads to bad and sorrow times and fighting can lead to death like what happened to Pete.

( ())
( ())