Walt Disney

by Ryan Latimer from Cochrane, Alberta Canada

“If you can dream it, you can do it.”

151020Walt Disney Webby Ryan

I chose Walt Disney because Walt Disney is a lot like me. Walt Disney's book is an autobiography. This is how many pages are in Walt Disney`s book 112. Walt Disney was born on December 5 1901 and died on December 15, 1966. Walt Disney's book was written on April 16 2009.   

Walt Disney was born in Chicago. Walt Disney grew up in Chicago. Walt Disney's family is Roy Disney and Diane Disney. Walt Disney went to Benton Grammar school. Walt Disney when he wasn't at school he was interested in animation. When Walt Disney was growing up he made the first animation.Walt Disney's brother helped him make the Disney studio. Walt Disney's dream, when he was young, was to follow his dreams. Walt Disney didn't know what he wanted to be. When Walt Disney was growing up he made the first animation. 

151021Walt Disneyby Ryan

One challenge that Walt faced was his studio. If I met Walt Disney in person, I would ask him how long an animation takes to make. I wouldn't want to be Walt Disney's kid because I would miss my family. I loved Walt Disney's book because it was fascinating. Three qualities from Walt Disney: first is bravery because he is never afraid. Second, he is nice to everyone and lastly talented because he is a good driver. Walt Disney's weakness is heavy dependence. One sad thing that happened to Walt Disney is he failed a puppet show. Walt Disney's most excellent award is for making the first animation.    

151023Walt Disneyby Ryan 

I learned that Walt Disney had a brother. The lesson I learned from Walt Disney's book is never to give up. I don't know why other people don't like the book. I guess people have different opinions. I am happy I chose this because Walt Disney is like me. I don't know what I will be when I grow up. I consider Walt Disney to be a hero because he created all of his stories and Disney Parks for everyone to enjoy!  

Walt Disney on Wikipedia - Walt Disney on Wikipedia