Tony Frank Ramage

by Cori from Ventura

Tony is 23 years old, and works at Gold Coast My hero is a Emergency Medical Technician named Tony Ramage. He is 23 years Ambulance in Oxnard. He is currently attending Paramedic school at Ventura College. Due to 911, a person that works to help others in crisis, is considered a hero. After all the publicity for firemen/paramedics/policemen in the 911 attacks, people realize how vital these heroes are to our society. Tony helps people daily through the ambulance company he works with. He cares for the sick, and calms the frightened. When you call 911, he comes with open arms to do what he can to care for others. He is never too tired to come to work. He comes willingly, to service others in anyway he can. Tony values caring for other. He takes pride in saving lives, and being brave in a moment of fear. He values helpfulness, are tries to teach others by his example. He values people who give all they’ve got, and put their life on the line for others. It takes a certain kind of person to see the things that paramedics see. You must be tough skinned, and brave enough to handle high stress situations. I admire the fact that Tony can stay calm in these situations, and handle them calmly and efficiently.