Women Transforming Media

Rosemary Brown

by Jackson Barskey from Toronto, Ontario in Canada

Rosemary Brown

168112

Rosemary Brown is a great person let me tell you why, if you don't know much about Rosemary Brown and you want to learn, this is perfect for you.

WOW! I just thought of Rosemary Brown's past life. Let me tell you about it first. I'll be telling you about the provincial legislature, then chief commissioner, then international distinctions.

Ok first I will be talking about the provincial legislature, in 1988 Rosemary Brown retired from the provincial legislature. And turned her attention to international advocacy.

Chief commissioner, in 1993 Rosemary Brown was named chief commissioner of the Ontario Human rights commission, a position she held until 1996.

International distinctions, Rosemary Brown received many national and international distinctions in recognition of her life of public service is growing expediential. 

I enjoyed writing about this amazing person. I think that Rosemary Brown is so unknown and she should get the respect she deserves for many things she is not recognized for. Before I did this essay I  had no clue who Rosemary Brown was. Now I feel like I can confidently say I know much about Rosemary Brown.