Russell Wilson

by Joseph Anderson from Eden Prairie

My hero is Russell Wilson. He is the QB for my favorite football team and he has lead his team to three Super Bowls and won one. He is currently getting paid $43 million, but that is not why he is my hero. He just one an award for most games won on a single team. At a recent game, he threw 4,110 yards. He almost took his team to the Super Bowl again, but they were eliminated by the Green Bay Packers  🤢🤮 and now it will be the Chiefs versus the 49ers, but I hope we have better luck next year and that the Seahawks keep Russell Wilson on the team. Otherwise I don’t know how well the wide receivers will do with a new QB. In my mind, I think Russell Wilson is the best QB in the game, better than Tom Brady because he is fast and can take off. Tom Brady can throw good, but he is not fast at all. That is why Russell Wilson is my hero.