Russo Brothers: Anthony and Joseph Russo

by Chris Martinez-Rico from Newark, California in United States

Throughout the years there have been many directors that produced great movies. Many people have different interests in movies and directors. Two of the best directors in my opinion are the Russo brothers. They have directed a lot of great movies throughout the years and have worked hard to get to where they are.

Anthony and Joseph Russo were both raised in in Cleveland, Ohio. As teens, they both attended Benedictine High School. They were in a film class in high school and went to college pursuing that. They both ended up going to Case Western Reserve University to get their start. They would both end up filming a movie and paying it with student loans and credit cards to make the movie, Pieces. This would be their first ever movie they would make. Before having a big movie hit, they would make three movies.

The Russo Brothers' film style is filled with action and with exciting scenes.Their genre is really nothing to be honest. But the best ones are superheroes. The Russo brothers are very unique because they not only have made great movies throughout the years, but also every movie that they have made was made with a great story, even with non-Avengers movies. I don't know what type of contributions to filmmaking they make.

Avengers Endgame is the best movie the Russo brothers have made in my opinion. My reason for this is because it had many great scenes throughout the whole movie. Not only was it filled with a lot of action, but it was also filled with excitement, nervousness, and sad emotions throughout the whole movie that made you feel more into the whole movie. For example, there was this one scene when the avengers were all ready face Thanos on the last fight, they all were shot with great movement and action music while they all were coming back to all get ready to line up and face Thanos. Not only did it only have this, but it also had great dark lighting to match the destruction from the building that blew up, which made the fight scenes look way better in my opinion. 

138981My Art WorkChristopher Martinez-RicoThe Russo brothers have been a important part of the filming community. They have made a lot of great hits and have been part of peoples childhood’s, including mine. The Russo brothers are significant because they directed their movies great. They have been a huge part of my life, which made me keep on watching their films because they are so great telling a story, which made me conclude that they are two of the best if not the best directors in the world.