Zack Sanchez

by Brittney from New Mexico

A hero to me is someone who helps you out or someone who is always there when you need him. My hero is my brother, Zack Sanchez. He is my hero because he is always there for me and is a good brother. He helps me make the right choices and he watches out for me. The last reason he is my hero is because he helps people out when they need help. So, that’s why my hero is my brother.

My hero was born on September 17, 1989. He was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He grew up in Albuquerque; he likes motocross and broke his leg and arm in two places. He still kept doing what he loved, he didn’t give up. Our mom and dad got divorced and he got hurt around the same time, but he still didn’t give up physically or emotionally as much as it hurt him.

He has done a lot for other people like in the summer he helps out at a wheelchair sports camp. He does a lot there for everybody and it can be hard to set something up. He has done that for about 5 summers. He helps pick up trash whenever he can. He gives people money or food when they don’t have anything to eat.

I think my brother is a hero because he helps people. He is good to little kids and knows when something is wrong, so he won’t do it. He is a good brother and is there when anyone needs him. The main thing is he is there to help and does a lot of things for other people.

I chose my brother for my hero because he is always there when I need him. A hero is someone who is there to help. He is always there when you need him and he tells you what is the right choice to make. My brother does all of that for me and that’s why he is my hero.

Brittney. "Personal Interview. "Albuquerque