Adam R. Sandler

by Shayne from Cornwall

Adam Sandler (Google)
Adam Sandler (Google)

Adam Sandler was born on September 9th, 1966, which means he is 39 years of age. Sandler was born in Brooklyn, New York. The 39-year-old American is 5'10". Adam was the third child born of four children. His father, Stanley Sandler, was engineer, and his mother, Judy Sandler, was a homemaker. Adam is a popular and very funny comedian. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy.

Adam Taking A Picture (Google)
Adam Taking A Picture (Google)

When Adam was 17, he took his first steps towards becoming a stand-up comedian when he went on stage at a Boston comedy club. While he was going to New York University (NYU), Adam went to comedy clubs and even made shows at his university. He finally ended up in Los Angeles where he was spotted by Denis Miller who told the producer of Saturday Night Live to put Adam on the show. This led to Adam becoming a full-time comedian on Saturday Night Live.

Adam in <i>Eight Crazy Nights</i> (Google)
Adam in Eight Crazy Nights (Google)

Adam got a degree in fine arts at NYU. After he got out of the university, he was chosen to play on the funny show, Saturday Night Live (SNL) in 1990. Adam was on SNL for five years as a writer and performer. Sandler also made a CD in 1993 titled, They`re All Gonna Laugh At You. Adam Sandler also did other things during this time. He was in the movies, Coneheads, Airheads, Billy Madison, and he did many other hilarious things during the five years he was on SNL.

Adam in <i>Happy Gilmore</i> (Google)
Adam in Happy Gilmore (Google)

Adam Sandler has been in many movies since he started his career. He has become a hero for many people in the world because of his movies and jokes. Adam is nice to his fans. If someone asks him for his autograph, he will give it to them. By doing so, Adam gains fame and becomes a big hero for millions of people around the world. Adam is my hero because he makes me laugh and because he is intelligent, went to the university, and he is hilarious. My favorite movie that Adam made was Happy Gilmore.

Adam And His Wife Jackie Titone (Google)

Happy Gilmore was made in 1996 and directed by Dennis Dugan. The point of the movie was that a man was rejected from playing hockey because he wasn`t good on the ice, so he decided to play golf and noticed he was pretty good. He ends up saving his grandmother`s house by winning a big tournament. Adam made other great movies such as Billy Madison in which he was a grown man going back to school. His other movies include Big Daddy, Mr. Deeds, The Wedding Singer, Eight Crazy Nights and many more. Adam Sandler is an actor that we will be seeing a lot more of during his time on earth.

Adam Sandler married Jackie Titone on June 22nd, 2003 and the marriage is still strong.