Security Guard Heber

by Eumin from Colombia

144446 drawing of the clothes of the securityDrawn by EuminMy hero is the security guard of the building because he is helpful and always bright. If I were him, I would always be tired but he is not. He is awake all night and I think he is awesome.

When I go to my friend's house or out of my house, he asks me if I am feeling good. Even though I was sad, his smiling face and the question made me happy for a few minutes. He is at the front desk for about one day, but he is still bright and kind. He is prepared for bad people. When somebody bad comes, he is ready! It is good to see he is working hard and good.​ When I am going outside, he asks me where I am going. That is really kind. One time, my mom and dad were outside, so my friends and I couldn’t enter from the front door. We had to go from the back door, but there were so many bees that we were afraid to go. But kindly he helped us go in through the back door.

I think that people like him are real heroes because they are kind, and really helpful. Some people can think that he is not a hero, but I think that he is a true hero. One kind thing can make a person happy for one day.