Simone Biles

by Margot Baudet from Seclin in France

133265Simone Biles at the 2016 OlympicswikipediaHer name is Simone Biles. She is American. She was born on March 14, 1997 in Columbus. She is 22 years old. She measures 1m45 for 49kg. Simone start gymnastics at the age of six and has been part of the US National Gymnastics Team since 2011. Her trainer is Laurent Landi.

She does artistic gymnastics. She is a four-time world champion. She won lots of competitions in the world. In the senior ranking of the Olympic Games, she won four Gold medals and one Bronze medal, and at the World Championships, fourteen Gold medals, three Silver medals and three Bronze medals. After a year of absence, she returned to the international stage at the 2018 World Championships and won six medals.

133266Simone Biles gold medalist at the Rio 2016 Games.wikipediaShe's the most incredible and the strongest. She is not afraid of anything, because she makes movements and figures complicated and dangerous into perfection and success. She also has attention deficit disorder. In 2018, she announced that she had been sexually assaulted by the team doctor, but she is brave and admirable because she has managed to overcome this.

For me, a hero is a model person whom we admire for their qualities and their courage, and who inspires us. It is the most exceptional person in our eyes. I do gymnastics and I like it. Simone Biles is a role model because she is courageous and never gives up. I admire her and I wish I could do as she does and have her courage and determination. For me, she's one of the strongest gymnasts in the world.