ORGANIZER

Songs Written about Heroes

Examples of Hero Music Videos

Yacouba - The Village Fool

Produced by:David Puls

This is environmental song about how important it is to sometimes look at things differently to find new solutions. 

Dear Mum

Kitty Richardson
Kitty Richardson sings her original song written for her mother.

Ditty for Dilley Music Video

Produced by:Doug Miller/Sasha Evans/MY HERO
A music video about James Dilley, founder of the Laguna Greenbelt.

My Blue Heart Ocean Montage

Produced by:MY HERO

A tribute to Sylvia Earle - original song written and recorded by Whitney WInefordner. Footage by MacGillivray Freeman Films

Heroes Wanted

Trey Carlisle
Trey celebrates the best of humanity with this original hero anthem!

To The Boy - for Mattie J.T. Stepanek

Produced by:Alana Daly Mulligan
Mattie's life philosophy was to play after every storm, so now, when we all feel tossed about but the waves of our world, we must remember to hold onto hope.

Mattie Stepanek

Produced by:Nathan Smith
A short animated tribute to poet hero Mattie Stepanek. The soundtrack features the St. Paul's Episcopal Day School choir singing a song inspired by one of Mattie's poems.

Believe

Produced by:Logan Cascia
Portrait of hero Tommy Carroll, who embraces his disability and doesn't view his blindness as a handicap--and meets his hero, skateboard legend Tony Hawk.

Dream Jane Dream

A song for Jane Goodall by Lori Henriques Grammy®-Nominated Singer/Songwriter/Producer.

Jessica Baron Guitars in the Classroom

Produced by:The MY HERO Project

Jessica Baron is the Founder of Guitars in the Classroom and she has made it her mission to devote herself to "making music more accessible for teachers and students ever since."

Songs written by students and professional musicians that celebrate everyday heroes

Rachel,Rachel - Rachel Carson's influence on protecting our environment

By: Lyrics & Artists: John Keenan & Jo-Anne Wilson-Keenan

The song is about Rachel Carson's influence on protecting our environment. 

Heroes of History - Frontline Workers by Madhulika Manoharan of Dubai

The song is dedicated tot he frontline workers  who dedicated themselves towards saving human lives during this pandemic.

Organizer created on 2/28/2022 1:12:27 PM by Stuart Pearlman

Last edited 3/7/2022 1:34:32 AM by Stuart Pearlman