Soul Catcher: A Journal to Help You Become Who You Really Are

By Kathy Eldon, Amy Eldon

Publisher: Chronicle Books; Spiral edition (June 1999)
ISBN: 0811821943
MY HERO recommends this book to adult readers.
A journal and a guide to exploring dreams, aspirations, and emotions, Soul Catcher invites you to ask questions, seek answers, and listen to your own guiding spirit as you make the choices that shape your life. It allows you to envision the future as you create it through your actions in the present. Beautifully illustrated, this journal has a spiral, lay-flat binding that makes it easy to write in whenever and wherever you feel inspired.
User Reviews:
Nicole | 3/28/2007 5:20 AM
I was walking through Barnes and Nobles and I was looking for a book that I really wanted to buy. Now, I like looking at journals, and there was one journal that I found interesting, and I was tempted to buy it.  I didn't want to waste my money, so I continued to look through the journals.  My eyes soon wandered to Soul Catcher, so since it sounded like Dream Catcher, I pulled it off the shelf and took a peek.  I've been struggling with my life recently, and even though I just bought the journal, I can already see a change in myself.  I'm only a teenager right now, so things are difficult right now.  But what I really wanted to point out, was that this journal really helps, and it really does point out things about yourself that you never knew.  It's a wonderful tool for life and I'd recommend it for anybody.

Write your comments
  • Only registered users can write reviews