Tom Brady

by Deshawn from Roxboro, North Carolina

A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don't ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren't blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart
Tom Brady Throwing A TouchDown to win a game. (google.com)

Tom Brady is my hero because he has earned respect by showing everyone he could play. Tom loved baseball and football and I do, too. Tom grew up watching his favorite team’s quarterback, Joe Montana, play.

Tom helped Michigan win the Citrus Bowl in 1999. The following year, Brady set passing records to win the Orange Bowl. I started liking the NFL Patriots when Tom Brady joined them in 2000.

Tom Brady (life search.com)
Tom Brady (life search.com)

Brady gave a car he had won in 2004 to his old high school. As a part of “take a player to school day,” he spent time with students during their school day.

Tom Brady led his team to a perfect regular season in the 07-08 season. He has led the Patriots to three Super Bowl Championships.

Tom is a good role model because he is never getting into trouble off the field or on the field. He's still helping out with fundraisers and foundations. Brady is a true hero.

Wikipedia - For more about Tom Brady