Terry Maroney

by Dillon from Saginaw

" A man who doesn't lie is a good man, but a man who doesn't need to lie is an even better one." Dillon Maroney

My dad is one of the men who doesn't need to lie. When he does need to lie he doesn't. He does what he knows is right and that is why I admire him so much. He is a great man who is respected by many old and young. My dad is my hero and always will be.

Terry Maroney is my dad and he works hard but that doesn't block his morals. He was on his lunch break when an AT&T worker walked into the restaurant. He had a bag full of quarters. He must of been strong because there was about a hundred dollars in the bag and had a key that opened all of the payphones it was worth about a thousand dollars or more . So my dad started eating when the man from AT&T left the bag of money and the key there.

No one noticed except my dad so when my dad got done he picked up the bag and called AT&T. When the man came back my dad gave the money and key back. He wasn't even thinking about taking the money. My dad had saved this man from getting fired from his job. When my dad turned around to go back to work the man stopped him and gave my dad three calling cards as a reward.

If you ever have a chance to be a big person because it's a lot better than being one that has it all but isn't happy. My dad can teach you a lot about being a good person. So take every oppurtunity to a good man, woman, and kid.