ART
High School

PROGRAM INFORMATION: Chenghan International Experimental Campus offers students an invigorating and diverse art program tailored to creative students at any level. All art courses aim to assist and facilitate the success of students by helping them gain powerful tools for thinking and acting creatively, solving problems, and by responding with originality, flexibility, fluency, and imagination.

TEACHER INFORMATION: Erica Noel Minix is an American teacher who has been living and working in Asia for the past 6 years. She graduated magna cum laude honors from Bowling Green State University in Ohio (USA) with a Bachelor’s of Fine Art in Graphic Design and a double minor in Journalism and Marketing. She is currently enrolled in  Masters in Teaching program at California State University (completion in December 2020) and will begin a Masters of Science in Secondary Education in January 2021. Erica was nominated 2017 Foreign Teacher of the Year by International Talent Exchange Magazine. She teaches a variety of studio arts and graphic design courses for high school students at CICEC. This is her third year teaching at CICEC, and she was awarded Best Online Instructor in Spring 2020, and awarded Excellent Instructor in the 2019-2020 academic year. Connect with Erica on LinkedIn. 

GRADE LEVEL/SUBJECT: High School Studio Art & Graphic Design Technology courses

Shenzhen Experimental Chenghan High School (CICEC) in Shenzhen, China

深圳龙岗布吉春园路深圳实验承翰学校(国际课程实验校区)

WEBSITE: http://cicec.cn/