Inventor

Thomas Edison

by kezia jannice from Jakarta in Indonesia

131487Thomas Edison's photogoogleThomas Edison, he is my hero, because of him I can see the world differently. The light bulbs that light up rooms, buildings, cities, the world, and the generation of the electricity that powers everything else were all invented by him, that makes our world became more bright. Thomas Edison was considered one of the worlds greatest inventors. One of his greatest inventions was the generation of electric power, which now flows through every building today. A hero must be different in their own way, when he was a child, and possess the traits of commitment and confidence. Their commitment leads them to always be dedicated to their work. He taught me that confidence fits right in by keeping them from never giving up in their work, and being sure that the final result will be perfect. To be this success, he had go through a lot of incident, but after all that, he still didn't give up.  Thomas Edison created some of the worlds greatest inventions, but this was only possible due to his confidence in his work. An example of Edison’s confidence in his work is when he states how much time he puts into his work, and how the negative results he gets can help him: He said, "I never quit until I get what I'm after. Negative results are just what I'm after. They are just as valuable to me as positive results." Hewas confident that his mistakes could be used to work harder and get a positive result, and as a result, his confidence that makes him a success person.