ORGANIZER

Tiffany Shlain

Outstanding Filmmaker, Mentor, Character Education Champion

Tiffany Shlain

By: Wendy Jewell from The MY HERO Project
Tiffany Shlain is Director and Founder of the Webby Awards.

Films by Tiffany Shlain

Facing the Future

Produced by:Tiffany Shlain
1 min parody film that imagines what the world will look like when everyone is friends on Facebook.

Brain Power: From Neurons to Networks

Produced by:Tiffany Shlain
Based on new brain research from Harvard University's Center on the Developing Child and University of Washington's I-LABS, the film explores the parallels between a child's brain development and the way the Internet is developing, offering insights into the best ways to shape both our children's brains and the global brain of the Internet.

The Adaptable Mind

Produced by:Produced by: Sawyer Steele / Directed by: Tiffany Shlain
The Adaptable Mind (11 mins) explores the skills we need to flourish in the 21st Century.

A Declaration of Interdependence

Produced by:Global participants
Award Winning Director Tiffany Shlain crowd sources her revision of the Declaration of Independence as A Declaration of Interdependence!

The Science of Character

Produced by:Tiffany Shlain
A "cloud film" that explores how you can build your character to achieve a more fulfilling life.

Engage

Produced by:Tiffany Shlain/Global participants
Engage is about the importance of being an active member in society. Over the course of 6 months, we asked people from all over the world to send videos of themselves feeling their heartbeat and thinking about what it means. This 2 min cloudsourced film shows the power of hundreds of people coming together to collaborate and make a film together.

Photosynthesis of Social media

Produced by:The Moxie Institute/Dir. Tiffany Shlain
They say the 5 people you hang around with most shape who you are.

The Future of Our Species

Produced by:The Moxie Institute
This fall marks the release of 'Leonardo's Brain,' the book that Director Tiffany Shlain's father and best-selling author, Leonard Shlain, finished days before he passed away. Tiffany builds off her father's ideas to explore the future of our species.

Connected [Trailer]

Produced by:Tiffany Shlain
A personal film with universal relevance, Connected explores how, after centuries of declaring our independence, it may be time for us to declare our interdependence instead.

Organizer created on 8/25/2020 1:48:10 PM by Jeanne Meyers

Last edited 8/25/2020 2:01:19 PM by Jeanne Meyers