Tony Robbins

by Jorge Monraz from San Diego, California in United States

"Create a vision and never let the environment, other people’s beliefs, or the limits of what has been done in the past shape your decisions.” -Tony Robbins

126804Tony Robbinstwitter.comOne of Tony Robbins' important places is most likely where he was born. He was born in Glendora, California. He served as a president for his research institute in  La Jolla, California. He also became president of Achievement Enterprises in Los Angeles and president of Diamond Method. Technically his whole life was important. In 1997, he came out with a book that became really popular. In 1991, he came out with his first book that made his popularity grow a lot. In 1994,  Robbins provided his “cognitive evaluation system”. And in 1993, he got an award for the Golden Gavel Award.A hero is someone who helps people or changes peoples lives in a good way. A hero is not always a person who saves lives and does cool things. A hero is a hero. No matter what you did to help someone you are a hero for doing it.

126805Tony Robbinsentrepreneursneur.comTony Robbins helps people and educates people to be successful in life. He came from a rough childhood life so he really never gave up on his way to become the way he is now. Now he’s happy about what he’s doing and becoming more successful because of it. Tony Robbins becomes motivational to his fans because he changes lives and helps others become rich or successful in their own lives by him speaking about the what’s and how’s. He came from a rough childhood life but he is helping and educating people so they do not have to go through whatever he went through. He became rich and famous because he figured out how life works and shared his knowledge with people so they understand it. Tony Robbins became a motivational speaker because he did not want anyone to live the same life as he did when he was young. He was not always a motivated person but he motivated himself enough to come and realize how to become successful and be where he is now. Tony Robbins is a public motivational speaker. He’s known for changing people’s lives from what he says during the speeches. He has books for specific things in life. The only people who he cares about is his family: Rebecca Biggerstaff, Tyler Jenkins, Jollie Jenkins, Joshua Jenkins, and Jairek Jenkins. Tony Robbins is known for his books, but mainly for his speeches. In 1985 he married a lovely lady named Rebecca Biggerstaff. During the 1980s, his popularity gained a lot as a motivational speaker.use he helps them with their problems and helps them succeed in life.

Tony Robbins motivated a guy with his company and he ended up becoming successful because of him. He motivated a thirteen year old girl that “life will be amazing if you do not give up on it”. “If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.” – Tony Robbins   This quote is explaining that if someone says that they cannot do something you must try or do it. And when you try or do it then you will find out you they can do it. He said this to many people and a majority of the people that heard of it had succeeded from it.This quote is motivational, because it shows that people should take advantage of it and control it so they can become better and have a better and more successful life than how it is now. If they do not then their problems will control them and they would not be able to become successful or become better, but if they use it then they will. “Every problem is a gift–without problems we would not grow.” – Tony Robbins. This quote is saying that people become better by their mistakes. If people have no mistakes or don’t take the advantages of them then they will stay the same or become worse than who they are now. Tony Robbins motivates his fans and other people to become better and succeed in whatever they want to be or do.

126806Tony Robbinsuk.businessinsider.comTony Robbins helped people with life and was caring to his fans and others, so if anyone needed help on something then he can help. Tony Robbins helped people with little quotes that he made or heard of and knows who to tell it to to help them with whatever they need help with. When he tells people quotes or little things to help a person he tries to convince them to listen to what he tells them and they’ll become successful.“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins. This quote is saying that if people stick with something and not do something different about it then nothing will change. If they change something that they do in life, then something different will happen.This is one of Tony Robbins famous quotes, because it actually helps people and sometimes it sticks inside people's heads. So when they are doing something and trying to figure out what they need to do to make it better/different, then this quote will come in and tell them that you should change something on whatever you’re doing and it’ll become better. If it becomes worst well then again try something new.This quote will show people that if people surround themselves with intelligent people then they will become smart if they take the advantage of their education and learn from them.“If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” – Tony RobbinsThis quote is saying that if people surround themselves with people that successfully did what they want to do and follow what they did to get there, then they will be in the same position they’re in. Some people don’t know how to surround people with people that are smart because they think that they aren’t cool enough or they don’t talk a lot. But when people becomes friends with them and have them teach people on whatever they need help with then people will learn and become better in education wise if they take advantage of it.Tony Robbins is helpful and continues to help people so they can learn and become more successful than how they are now.

Tony Robbins is educational, because he is smart on knowing how to be successful and how to become wealthy in life and teaching others the same thing. He educated males and females on their businesses and the things he told them changes everything. Whether it was a good or bad business he still made them become better. Tony Robbins knew exactly what to do and what to say the specific people on specific needs. “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.” – Tony Robbins This quote means that you need to learn from your mistakes. Take all the sadness, frustration, and mistakes and change it to where you can make yourself stronger or have you learn something from it. He became educational and focused on what he wanted to be in the future. He ended being whatever he wanted to be because he never gave up. So others should do that to so they could be whatever they want to be. Tony Robbins went through this cause obviously he made mistakes. He never had his emotions control him whenever he’ll mess up. He’ll take advantage of it and use that emotion to make him become stronger and better. “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins This quote is saying that if you use your emotions or pleasures and make you become better… then you’ll have control of your own life. If you don’t do that then life will control you because you’re just letting your emotions change you and affect you on the things that’ll make you become better. Tony Robbins is educational because he found how to become successful and he did by learning.

126807Tony Robbinsawaken.comTony Robbins came from a hard childhood life. He sometimes would think that he wouldn’t make it very long. But he motivated himself enough to keep him going and achieving what he wanted to become by never giving up. He became a famous motivational speaker and a good businessman. He helps several people with their lives and he loves doing what he’s doing cause that’s what he wanted to do. Now he’s a successful man helping and education people so they don’t have to go through the struggle he went through as a child. Tony Robbins is a educational, motivational, helpful, and inspirational speaker. He went from something that basically was hell to him. He never gave up on what he wanted to become. So he did it by keeping himself motivated and used the advantage of everything to get to where he is now. He has many awards for his fundraisers and businesses and even his speeches. Every time he helps someone he feels like he finished a goal because that’s his everyday goal. To help as many people as he could and have them become successful. Till this day he still helps people and loves what he does. He never gave up in life. He never gave up on his goal. The reason I picked him instead of others was because of how he took action in life. He became a good businessman and is rich for his fundraisers and speeches. He helps people become successful and educational so they can achieve their goal too. He makes others inspirational because he showed that no matter how bad your life is you still have a chance to achieve your goal if you don’t give up and keep doing something that’ll help you get there. “Your past does not equal your future.” Don’t let your past be an excuse on why you can’t be who you want to be. You should use your past and learn from it so you can achieve your goal and become successful and be who you want to be.

"Tony Robbins." Business Leader Profiles for Students, edited by Sheila Dow and Jaime E. Noce, vol. 2, Gale, 2002. Biography In Context, https://link.galegroup.com/apps/doc/K1604000361/BIC?u=powa9245&sid=BIC&xid=a93d0301. Accessed 23 May 2018."Robbins, Anthony J..".

“Robbins, Anthony J.” Gale Library of Daily Life: Slavery in America, Encyclopedia.com, 2018, www.encyclopedia.com/education/economics-magazines/robbins-anthony-j.

“Tony Robbins Quotes.” BrainyQuote, Xplore, www.brainyquote.com/authors/tony_robbinsGoalcast.

“Top 20 Most Inspiring Tony Robbins Quotes to Help You Access Untapped Areas of Potential.” Goalcast, Goalcast, 25 Apr. 2018, www.goalcast.com/2016/08/18/top-20-inspiring-tony-robbins-quotes/.

"Anthony J. Robbins." Contemporary Authors Online, Gale, 2005. Biography In Context, https://link.galegroup.com/apps/doc/H1000083334/BIC?u=powa9245&sid=BIC&xid=07c78ff6. Accessed 29 May 2018.

Tony Robbins Timeline - Gives great information.
Tony Robbins Net Worth - Gives information about how much he makes.
Tony Robbins Book Collection - Shows all the books he has written with summaries.
Tony Robbins Events - Gives you information on his events.