When I was 6 years old, my grandpa got me a trampoline for my birthday. I immediately had my brothers set it up. I could not wait to get home from school to play on it. Eventually to me it was like exercising and trying new tricks all the time. Over time I had begun to be so flexible and quick at doing flips, back flips, hand stands, and cart wheels. Having the trampoline at a young age until I was 19 years old always was fun and brought memories of being young. When I moved away as an adult, I wish I still had one to have the feeling I did when I was younger. Being in the air and landing on my back looking up at the sky or stars was always like a bliss moment. The trampoline I had will always be apart of my childhood fun. 

Trampoline Memories

by Audrey Brokeshoulder from United States

"TAG! You're it!" 

"Marco... Polo!" 

When I was 6 years old, I had begged for a trampoline because all my friends had one except me. One day my grandpa bought me one for my birthday. The best memories as a young girl were everyday exercise, sleep overs on there, new flexible tricks, and games played on there.