Treshawn Jones

by Daniel H from Sycamore Jr High

Treshawn is someone who you think of when you say the word survivor hero. Treshawn is someone who keeps fighting to the end no matter what. Treshawn was in a life or death situations; well he fought through.

My hero is Treshawn Jones. He lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, was born in 1996, and is still living today. He hasn't make a difference in someone’s life yet, but I’m sure he will inspire someone not to give up and keep striving to be the best.

Treshawn survived what some people called impossible to survive. He survived a fight for one, then he survived a coma. A 9 year old boy got in a fight with Treshawn, who is 7, on the playground. The 9 year old boy slammed Treshawn’s head to the ground after the fight was over. Treshawn went into a coma soon after the fight.

Treshawn is someone who would fit in the survivor hero category for many reasons. One reason is he survived what some people would call impossible, a coma. Another reason is it's not every day someone has to fight for there lives for a week or even a month sometimes. He is someone who just doesn’t stop fighting no matter what. I don’t know about you but in my mind that’s pretty hard to do. That’s why he is in the survivor hero category.

That’s why Treshawn is a survivor hero. That’s how he survived, he kept on fighting. I don’t know about you, but if that’s not a hero I don’t know what is.

Bloomekatz, A. (2004, July 16).Treshawn now home, but is he recovered?. Cincinnati Enquirer, pp. A1-A9.